Join us for Building Better Workflows: a Seybold Report Conference on Thursday, May 22, 2014 in Philadelphia! All of the speakers will address the topic with recent industry case studies and/or analysis. We (attendees and speakers) will discuss how graphic design, printing and publishing companies can make best use of software, hardware, and labor to build the most effective workflows.
The event is geared toward senior executives, consultants, and analysts who
- work for a graphic design, printing, or publishing company or
- whose work responsibilities involve these kinds of activities.
If your job involves workflow design, management, or implementation in any of these kinds of activities (graphic design, printing, or publishing), you will benefit from attending this event.
To learn more and register: click here. Cost per person $297 (group discounts are available).
Topics speakers will address:
- Spotting and developing core components of effective graphic arts workflows
- How to determine the best time to undertake workflow changes (start of a project, planning stages, before something is going wrong or even during the middle of a project disaster)
- Approaches for winning enterprise acceptance of proposed changes
- Best ways to anticipate and eliminate unintended consequences of proposed changes
- Technology challenges senior managers face when trying to re-engineer and re-work workflows and how to overcome these challenges.